how to hack cpanel

I was wondering whether one could hack his way into cPanel and exploit the security loopholes.

Okay, first of all I would like to clarify my intentions. I have no malicious intention whatsoever and I'm not a hacker, i.e. I dunno any programming languages at all. I have a hosting account at a certain post to host forum, meaning to say, the admin helped me create a cPanel hosting account. I know the username but I dunno the password so I requested it from the admin. He told me and I tried it, but still I can't log into my account. I guess the password's wrong.

Now I'm getting a bit impatient so I wondered if there is a way to basically force my way into MY own cPanel account and change the password from inside out so I could access my cPanel properly the next time I log in. I tried the Brute Force exploit but not sure how that works. I just need to get inside. My question is whether there's a way to force myself inside, more so like a 'thief' trying to break into his own 'house' and opening the lock from inside out.

I hope you get what I mean. Plus, its my own website so I see no harm in trying to hack my own website. Technically speaking, its not even a website yet since I can't log in to cPanel to do anything!
0

2 Comments

  1. Do you need to hack into any, databaseserver spy on Facebook,Emails, Whatsapp, Viber, Snapchat, Instagram and many more.
    I urge you to get in touch with the best people for the job, i have confirm the service when i need to spy on my spouse phone. They are good at Phone Cloning and other hack job.
    Thanks guys for the team work check their site. http://hackintechnology.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Are you willing to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating just contact cybergoldenhacker he is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more this great hacker has also worked for me and i got results of spouse whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, viber,kik, Facebook, emails. deleted text messages and many more this hacker is very fast cheap and affordable he has never disappointed me for once contact him if you have any form of hacking problem am sure he will help you THANK YOU.
    contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top